> on 10/14/06 3:36 PM, off_world_beings at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >  You should send this to the newspaper and the school board.
> > You would have to modify the part about sceintific research, the
> > money being stolen, the womanizing, because you have no proof of
> > those and people will never take you seriously. Well, only about 70%
> > of your post is inneffective and uncoroborated.
> >
> I have  proof enough for me. I¹ve talked with people who worked in India
> with the Indian TMO for years, I¹ve talked with a couple of the
women and
> many of the personal secretaries, I¹ve been in the room with
Maharishi when
> he discussed monkeying with research for PR purposes.

  And there's a good chance based on the current trends in the
organization (contracting), that that's the only kind of proof that
we're ever going to see. Everything else is (accounting,
documentation,,,,) is pretty well hidden. Based on my experience with
the movement, there's no reason to give the benefit of the doubt anymore.

JohnY

PS. How many of the (unrecertified) teachers here will even mention
the fact that they practice TM to new aquaintances anymore, let alone
mention that they (used to) teach TM?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: