> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <jedi_spock@>

> > > Now THAT is something I hadn't thought of, but I'm almost
> > > certain that a few people who have contributed to this
> > > forum (e.g. ColdBlueIce) would feel obligated to try to
> > > their utmost to make it so and come to think of it, Swami
> > > Swaroopananda and friends probably feel the same way.
> >
> > As I heard it, Coldbluiceman (in the best TMer
> > entrepreneurial spirit) has opened a "Seduce A
> > Pundit" stand within sight of the frat windows,
> > where nubile young Iowa babes are encouraged to
> > sunbathe nude and fondle themselves.
> >
> > Sparaig, *someday* you and Jason should learn to
> > keep your unreasoning paranoia to yourselves.
>
> Uh, Barry, I think Jason was expressing skepticism,
> and Lawson was making, you know, a joke.

Actually, I wasn't joking. ColdBlueIce has devoting years of posting on a.m.t.
to saying that
Maharishi Pundits simply don't exist, period. And Swami Swaroopananda believes
that
MMY killed his guru.

Given those facts  it wouldn't be surprising to learn that they are working
deligently to
sabotage MMY's projects, if at all possible.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: