> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>

> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>

Vedic

> > > Dr. Morris:
> > > Uh, if the effect is "everywhere," from "anywhere," why
> > > was it so important to move the pundits to America?
> > > Wouldn't their chanting have been as effective in India?
> > >
> > > Maharishi:
> > > Yes, but their value in fundraising would not have been.
> > > Where are your *priorities*, Bevan? No soup for you.
> >
> > The importance of moving the pandits/pundits to the US is their
> > consciousness is now on the US. Its a subtle thing and has a
direct
> > effect on the celestial attention on the US also. Should help
with
> > fundraising too, only because the TMO will now be more
effective.;-)

> Just as a question, it doesn't bother you that your
> theory above (in the first two sentences) is in direct
> contradiction to what Maharishi actually said?

Good question- I went back and read all of bob's posting regarding
Maharishi's talk about the Yagyas performed by the pundits. It
doesn't specifically address the physical placement of the pundits
relative to the object of focus of the Yagya, while they are
performing the Yagya, though it is clear about the effects of the
Yagya transcending time and space.

So based on what I know today, I am comfortable with the conclusion
I reached earlier regarding the pundits' attention (I said
consciousness earler, but I think 'attention' is a better word for
what I am trying to say) being on the US.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: