> > Just as a question, it doesn't bother you that your
> > theory above (in the first two sentences) is in direct
> > contradiction to what Maharishi actually said?
>
> Good question- I went back and read all of bob's posting regarding
> Maharishi's talk about the Yagyas performed by the pundits. It
> doesn't specifically address the physical placement of the pundits
> relative to the object of focus of the Yagya, while they are
> performing the Yagya, though it is clear about the effects of the
> Yagya transcending time and space.
>
> So based on what I know today, I am comfortable with the conclusion
> I reached earlier regarding the pundits' attention (I said
> consciousness earler, but I think 'attention' is a better word for
> what I am trying to say) being on the US.

I wasn't trying to change your mind. I think that
attention is probably more of a factor in the effect
(if there is one) than the verses being chanted or
the ceremony being performed, personally.

I was just curious whether you'd noticed that your
theory was not in agreement with what Maharishi
actually said.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: