--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I remember 1979.  It was one of the mildest winters in fairfield
history.  60 degrees in November and december how was this
happening?   Was it simply that global warming decided to focus on
fairfield or was Maharishi really controlling the weather?

Hi Louis, I remember the winter of 1979-80 in Fairfield also, because
we sent a crew from the Kansas City Capital Project in Missouri to
Fairfield to complete the Dome, and the weather warmed up remarkably
so the Dome could be finished. It wasn't Maharishi controlling the
weather. It was the higher forces of nature being successful.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: