--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, hermandan0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone else see this story from the Cleveland Plain Dealer?

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/cuyahoga/11639
28892287880.xml&coll=2#continue

> Especially of note is the comment on the third online page where Zanna
> Fietler says full time yogic flyers (and some non-full time, by
> implication) are hovering.
>
> Anyone else hear reports of hovering?

Heard it but won't believe til I've seen with my own eyes.

If people were routinely hovering the TMO would be screaming it from
the rooftops as there would be no better recruitement tool than proof
that we know more about the universe than Einstein, Hawking and
everyone else ever.

Face it, if the reports are true it overturns everything the human race
thinks it knows.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Hearsay aint good
enough.