--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I am with you, Hermanitor.
>
> Until someone demonstrates hovering they should not try to teach
> about enlightenment or religion.

You would have been good fodder for Rama -- Dr. Frederic
Lenz. He demonstrated hovering to thousands of people,
most of whom believed that this qualified him as an
enlightened being and qualified him to teach about
enlightenment.

Me, I saw it, but I always regarded it as what it was,
an unusual skill that had nothing whatsoever to do with
enlightenment. I studied with him because of what it was
like to meditate with him. Silence...pure silence...it
was impossible to have a thought.

The only thing that indicates enlightenment is enlight-
enmnet.

Your mileage may (obviously) vary.