---Thanks, I believe I read those 3 books, while standing in the
local New Age bookstore for 20 min.  I've seen books that taut
certain Gurus with having supernatural knowledge of past, present,
and future.  Sai Baba claims to be one of these Omniscient Gurus; but
invariably, (to dream up a saying akin to P.T.Barnum's): "one can
predict the future some of the time, but nobody can predict the
future all of the time".

 In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablusos108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mathatbrahman"
> <mathatbrahman@> wrote:
> >
> > ---You mean the question of free will.  The jury's out on this
> > question, which we (and philosophers going back thousands of
years),
> > have gone over before.  Choice may or may not "really" exist; but
in
> > any event, our lack of knowledge concerning the future, and
karmic
> > interactions in general, serve us a plate of
alternative "apparent"
> > choices, and there's currently no proof as to the nature of
> > the "realness". I realize that some Gurus - like Ramana Maharshi -

> > say there's no free will; but why should his statement be
believed;
> > especially in view of the statements regarding karma: that karma
is
> > unfathomable - even for Sages?.  Ramana is a Sage but this
doesn't
> > make him an expert in karma.
>
> Sages like Maharishi and Ramana Maharshi will have different
colours in
> their expression of reality. That is life.
> Try reading Robert Svobodas third book on his Guru Vimalananda and
you
> will find a fellow with very detailed knowledge of Karma indeed.
Every
> word in that book is like; if Maharishi would write a book on
Karma,