--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "llundrub" <llundrub@> wrote:
> > >
> > > You just seem angry to me.
> > >
> > > -----Rather petulant and childish to me.,___
> >
> > Surprisingly so. It's unlike Jim to be this angry.
> > He must have had a twist in his panties yesterday.
> >
> The other remark I have about my challenges to you and Vaj yesterday
> was that here you sit day after day after day, challenging much of
> what TM is and who Maharishi is, and all who respond do so in the
> context of evaluating TM and Maharishi.
>
> So yesterday, understanding that I apply merciless rigor to TM and
> Maharishi and the TMO with regard to my acceptance or not of them, I
> decided "why should Turq and Vaj be getting a free ride out of all
> of this?" Why not apply the same rigor and scrutiny to their
> practices as I do to my own?
>
> And the results were very eye opening, you True Believers
> you!...Lol! :-)

Please produce anything in either my posts of Vaj's
that sounded "True Believer" like to you. My entire
exchange with you yesterday was to help you realize
how much of a solipsist you are -- you just make
pronouncements, as if the fact that you have come
to believe something makes it an actual fact. Each
time I did that, you refused to respond. *Then* you
started in with the stuff about Tibetan Buddhism,
which I don't think *anyone* here believes was any-
thing but anger on your part. I didn't deal with it
per se -- it ain't my job to defend Tibetan Buddhism,
especially because I'm technically not a Tibetan
Buddhist :-) -- and concentrated on pointing out
the utter stupidity of some of the things you were
saying.

And you see that as True Believerism. Ok. Whatever
floats your boat.  :-)

In the light of the next day (and, as opposed to
yesterday, sobriety), do you *really* stand behind
your claim that TM eliminates suffering and creates
world peace, the way you originally presented it, as
an indisuputable fact?

That was clearly one of the stupidest things I've
ever heard *any* TMer say, and you still haven't
addressed it. I'd love to hear you try.