> It is very unfortunate that most of the feelings that are
expressed  are not
> heard with a more open heart. Honesty is lacking. Spiritual
maturity is
> lacking. Ego takes over and the goal of world peace is lost in a
maze of  spiritual
> disception that is unbelievable to those who are more aware. The
TMO  has
> gotten into its own way. They have cut off the hands that would
reach the
> Maharishi effect that they claim they want. I sympathize with
teachers who gave
> everything they had and ended up with very little after being
honest.
> And for those who are flying in the dome and getting away with
violating  the
> rules set up by the Department
> of the development of Consciousness, shame on you. You let your
fellow
> Sidha's down when you lie. I can't
> believe what they have done to other astrologers in Fairfield who
are told
> they cannot participate in the dome.
> Hugs from Amachi - What a screwed up movement we have. Love and
LIght. Lou
> Valentino

I don't know your financial situation, but if you can afford to live
in Fairfield without financial support from the TMO, why don't you
just move to FF and enjoy the atmosphere? With thousands in the
Domes, your experience in townie meditation should be almost as good
as actually being in the Dome. Don't curse the darkness of half-
witted TM management, just produce and enjoy your ability to add to
the light, which will eventually filter through to the densest bliss
nazis.