--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Fischer"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As anyone reading this is back walking around in a body, where did
you
> go the last time you dropped your body?

'You are not walking around in a body:
The body is walking around while you are in it.'

As far as I remember, I'm not sure you 'go' anywhere. At first, I
think you hover around, for a while, watch, and feeling, the
circumstance of your life, and death;
The way you die is of significance, and this is pondered...
Then, I think your soul revisits different realms, in the past;
different energies are absorbed into the soul, and the karmas of the
past, are there...
I believe that these karmas, from the past,  bring you back, to earth
again- born into a family, and a situation, which is where you left
off the last time on earth:
Except, it might just be opposite, in that if you were a poor before,
you might be rich, so the soul would be able to balance the karmas.

I have had readings, from a couple of people whom I trusted with
information, on some of my past lives...
And this can stimulate memories..
  or even help in the developement of this particular ability or
siddhi.
 And, it can help to know why certain, 'bad' things happen, in a way-
you can see how a past life circumstance would create a present life
event or life script, etc..;
 you may even transcend, resentment about something current.
Also, you can get faint feelings of where you may have spent time
with friends and family in past times, and places.
You can get a sense of history repeating itself, in current events,
as the karma of the past unfolds.
 R.G.