Bush didn't even mention any of the disasters of the last year in his speech.
What a dumb and ignorant sod.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 4:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: 'Iran Again Speaks of Madness'

  In a message dated 1/24/07 1:48:01 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
    "Asked to reflect on his Oct. 24 statement that
    'absolutely, we're winning,' Bush said that response
    was 'an indication of my belief we're going to win.'"

  Hardly a comparison to prophetic speak that the world would be rid of Israel
and the US soon. Bush has the ability to win in Iraq with the worlds greatest
military, the question is does he have the political will to win.