--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, kaladevi93 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mathatbrahman"
> > <mathatbrahman@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes John-boy, I read the website and yes indeedee, it is all
> > true. :-)
> > >
> > > The only truth that's been hidden is the truth about TM, the
TMSP
> > > and
> > > the TMO in general. And this has caused suffering to countless
> > human
> > > beings.
> > >
> > > And please remember, if you're near a TMO Peace Palace or
> > facility
> > > and you see a pundit, give them a nice hug and tell them that
you
> > > support Universal Tolerance. If you eat meat, make sure you
tell
> > > them
> > > that *last*. ;-)

> > Movement
> > > in
> > new

> > friend.
> > > He
> > > very

> > > --- End forwarded message ---
> > >
> > What is this incoherent mess trying to say? More crap from the
faux-
> > Buddhist little Vajee? Buddha spits in his face.
> >

> What a flaming asshole you are!

Literally? Hmmm, not the last time I checked...

> If you do half the heart felt humanitarian work this man has done,
then you can complain.
> Holy hell, last I talked to him he'd spent his last three
vacations (including all of last
> Christmas) at children's orphanages. And I bet you and wife no. 2
only have visitation
> rights for your kids. If only you were half the man, then you
might be a real man.

So, its OK to spread lies and half-truths about another if I do
humanitarian work? Is that the equation you are asking me to accept?
Kind of like that deal manufacturing industries have worked out
where they can buy credits in order to pollute more...