On Feb 2, 2007, at 7:42 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

...and dozens more. Interestingly, a Google search
for humor in Hinduism doesn't seem to turn up much.

I honor of this fact I'll share one! The good news is: I'm delighted to tell you that despite recent written verification of Perv-O-Rishi Effect, we won't be dropping the "HH" on the front of his name.

The bad news is it now stands for "His Horniness".
-----------

"I felt like dying, and crying, and committing suicide,
 but I felt creative,
and I thought, what the hell's this got to with what that silly little man's talking about.
But he did charm me in a way,
because he was funny,
sort of cuddly,
like a sort of, you know, little daddy with a beard...
He looked holy...

But he was a sex maniac."

- HH John Lennon
"The Maharishi Song"