> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajranatha@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > I think we need to be realistic here. If we're talking about a
> > legitimate master, it definitely would be harmful in terms of
> > planetary evolution to disparage  such a master.
> >
> > Faux-masters and avatards are a different thing altogether.
>
> One wonders about the karma of those who pretend
> to be able to tell the difference, and then, on the
> basis of that faux expertise, proceed to bash a
> teacher and tell lies about him out of pure spite.

The only bad karma coming from disparaging a master is the karma
already evident from those doing this- that they have no mechanism
within their egoic dream to distiguish a true master from a fraud.

This joker Vaj is a prime example, puffed up like a peacock, and
spouting rubbish. No offense to the peacock...