any real martial arts master will tell you that having to resort to any
physical form of violence is the greatest form of weakness+

jim_flanegin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          --- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You made me snoke milk out of my nose.
>
> Ok, wine, but you get the picture.
>

> Just to be fair I should add that after a third one he would forget
> all about chicks and just want to fight everybody in the bar. We
> always got tossed out before he could get a fourth one down...

I remember this one time, Maharishi, Hagelin, Bevan, me and some
other meditators were in this bar in NYC, trading shots of Jaeger
and tequila, and after umpteen rounds, some christian guy walks up
and starts giving Maharishi a bunch of shit about he's the devil and
Hinduism sucks, etc., and suddenly M. shoves up the sleeves of his
dhoti and just starts hammering the christian guy, screaming, "Who's
yer Daddy?! Who's yer Daddy?!" in his high pitched voice, layin'
haymakers on him every time, just pounding the christian
guy...Hagelin's on MMY's back, trying to pull him off the guy, Bevan
runs to the john and starts puking his guts out, some of the other
meditators are looking really embarassed-- I just threw a twenty on
the bar, slipped out as quietly as I could, and caught a cab home.
True story, no shit...

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time