Q. Have you ever considered psychological counseling?

A. Maybe I have. Maybe I haven't. What matters is that since you are
unable to empirically establish that I have sought profesionell help
for my rather depraved form of mental illnesses (which, incidentally
includes a combination of pedo- and nekrophilia) you are not allowed
to say anything, are you? :-)

Q. Why have you made it your life's purpose to attack someone you
don't know?

A. Why? Well, either it's because of the issues you are unable to
prove that I have - or, I am just a disinformer who under false flag
does the dirty work of a group of people who considers the TMO to be
the enemy?

Q. Which "group of people?"

A. [no answer]

Q. Fundamentalist christians?

A. [no answer]

Q. Freemasons?

A. [no answer]

Q. Skulls and Bones?

A. You have to stop asking questions.

Q. The architects of the New World Order?

A. By Baphomet, I am out of here!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Mason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>