> > > Agreed. Each of the criticisms of Maharishi and each of the
> praises
> > > of him, or responses to the criticisms should be judged on
their
> own
> > > merits. I agree that Barry looks pretty one-sided sometimes, as
> if
> > > he has already made up his mind regarding any responses to a
> > > criticism of Maharishi and what that represents to him.
> > >
> > > I personally responded to Paul's stuff twice. Once to say his
> phony
> > > question and answer format was what is commonly known as
> a 'hatchet
> > > job', in other words selectively picking Q & A, designed to
> reveal
> > > the subject in the worst possible light, and the second time as
> > > response to the final question and answer posed by Paul,
> suggesting
> > > that he should perhaps change his name to "Perry Mason", a TV
> lawyer
> > > who always got his man. Neither response could be characterized
> as
> > > un-sane or extreme.

I have no strong opinion on Heaven or Hell. Perhaps those states of
Bliss and Tamas excist, perhaps not. But if Hell excists I think this
Paul Mason fellow is a strong candidate for a prolonged stay in one
of those premises. I mean, spreading slander about an outstanding
Saint for money ??  It's like a plea for a stay in an unpleasant
place. IMO. To be subdued and treated by Tamas for a long period of
time at least is a guarantee for not having to deal with this lowlife
fellow in our next incarnation.