From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 5:06 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: FF meets with Bevan

Guru Dev is not at all happy with the way MMY is running the organization. I
remember when I worked for Deepak who hired a Tony Robbins sales person to
come in and call people up and try to get them to sign up for his Seductive
Seminar. Guru Dev is not happy with exploiting the teachings for profit. He
would rather see us all work together and unify our commonalities rather
than create more dualism. Remember, it was his master who encouraged him to
take the seat of the Shankacharya.

No it wasn't. He became Shankaracharya when he was 70. His master was long
gone. His master initiated him into Sanyasa at the age of 30 or so.

A soul who have tasted the transcendent has no use in caste systems.

As I understand it, Guru Dev was a staunch supporter of the caste system.

He was uncomfortable with the whole arrangement which he avoided for years.

How do you know? Did he tell you?

I would seek his blessings and console when trying to deal with feelings
towards MMY. I will always love MMY. The TMO and MMY cannot take away the
profound effect they have had on my life. I will let divine judgment do the
evaluation of MMY and give MMY the space to work out his own evolution.
Regardless if he lies or is motivated solely by money, or he has sexual
affairs with women or whoever is non-of my business. Everyone is evaluated
at some point and given proper guidelines to help them try again to do it
better the next time.

I agree with all that.

The unvarnished truth? Well, that you won't find until you give it
completely up to the one without a second.

I'm not talking about that kind of truth. I'm just referring to simple facts
about MMY or the Movement. I don't take a TB point of view, nor to I take a
TM-Ex point of view. If some point about MMY or the TMO comes up, my only
consideration is whether or not it's true. I don't have an agenda which
would cause me to support one theory or another, in order to preserve some
attitude, positive or negative. There are people on this forum which do that
all the time - Nabulous with has "spotless saint" perspective - others who
don't give MMY a shred of credit or all the good he's done.

Leaders from India should work together and all meditate at the same time.
We would have the ME overnight and allow the so called Enlightened masters
such as Amachi, SSRS, Mother Meera and whoever else is out their to create
world peace by working together. By working together. By working together.
By working together.

They are working together. They don't have to meld their organizations.

And, if enlightened masters cannot work together to create world peace then
it is impossible to create world peace. This is unvarnished truth. Praise
the Lord.Love and Light. Lou Valentino  PS: You still haven't answered my
question-" If Amachi's hugs are that powerful then why are you still looking
for the unvarnished truth". Try to answer the question Rick because I'm
trying to answer yours. Your avoidance technique is not working for me.

I don't understand the question. Or you don't understand what I mean by
"unvarnished truth." I think I explained it above. There's no reason why my
involvement with Amma should cause me to want to take refuge in fanciful
notions, in order to preserve some emotional attachment.