From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Richard J. Williams
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:43 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Inner Circle Breakout on "Girls"

According to my sources, the Maharishi wasn't even in a hotel room at
TTC - he was flown in on a helicopter each day to give his talk in the
lobby and then he went back to Meru in Switzerland to be with Ms
Pittman. However, it's obvious that someone is doing some real lying
around here. For what purpose, I don't know.

During the early, big TTCs, like Mallorca and La Antilla, Maharishi was in
residence pretty much the whole time. During the mid-70's in there were
smaller TTCs in Switzerland and France and he visited these by helicopter,
sometimes by car, usually near the end.