From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of lurkernomore20002000
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 7:32 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Inner Circle Breakout on "Girls"

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Curtis. You can dig and dig and you can't find much dirt on Amma.
People are
> rather open about things you might expect them to hide: she has
diabetes,
> she used to have quite a temper, etc. What you do find are long
impressive
> lists of genuine accomplishments.

Does the story about her father sexually abusing young women qualify.
At least that was one story going around.

Depends on your qualifications. I've heard the rumor. Haven't spoken with
anyone close to the source. If true, it doesn't reflect on Amma in my book,
but some might argue that she should be able to rein him in somehow.