<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "AFAIK the folks at MUM were specifically instructed
> to avoid this newsgroup (as part of their "not putting any
> attention on negativity" agenda);"
>
> This statement makes me throw up in my mouth.  What kind of lame
> spirituality or university can't tolerate a little discussion from
> differing points of view?  This site show what is good about
> spirituality, actual expanded awareness and ability to comprehend
> (even if not always agree) with different perspectives.  I predict
> that this short a mental leash works on a very few childhood-
regressed
> adults.  The rest of Fairfield responds with a cosmic
> "whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr".

It looks to me like you are responding to a supposedly close-minded
directive in a similar fashion. It would be like you disliking or
judging those who can't be bothered to attend your street show. Or
like insisting that those on this board with dissimiliar views
conform to yours. Which you don't...

For example I know people who's views on God are vastly different
from mine, may not even believe He exists. Not a problem. Sometimes
even trying to be open minded can be a trap for us.

So if an organization wants to learn things in a specific way, or
chooses to not be exposed to something, what business is it of ours?
Who are we to judge their choice? If someone refuses to open their
mind and heart to God, so what? Is that my problem? Is the TMO's
stance on FFL my problem? Freedom of choice is what its all about,
even for those who choose not to make such a choice.