<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here ya go. I agree with your point, but I also enjoy calling
> Richard Gere a dick. I'm pretty sure this wont help his cause.
> I don't think it would be pandering to lighten up on the "old
> letch" vibe a bit. It really wasn't fair to the chick.

What I saw (couldn't hear any sound in this noisy
cafe if there was sound) was "the chick" dragging
an obviously reluctant Gere up on stage and not
letting him go, all to help her "career" (she won
a silly TV talent contest, ferchrissakes) and him
playing along, and then giving her "career" a bit
more of a boost than she expected. She'll ride this
tempest in a pisspot all the way to the Bank Of
Bollywood.

Face it -- this furor is because of Hindu racism,
pure and simple. They didn't like seeing a white
guy kissing one of their own, especially one that
they jack off to photos of every night before get-
ting up the next morning and pretending to be pure
little Brahmins. :-)