On May 4, 2007, at 4:48 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

On May 3, 2007, at 2:37 PM, Kenny H wrote:

Since we all already know who has no self control
and who would thus (blessedly) take themselves out
of the action within the first 24 to 36 hours of
the week, this one now has my vote, too.

There was no need for you to make any reference to anyone
else-that is definitely you in the role of provocateur.
You could have said, simply: I vote for 35 posts per week.

At least he didn't say, "some people..."

You are both correct and I apologize. Part of it
is having not posted here for a couple of days
and logging on to find people still trashing me
*anyway*. Part of it is, in one case, having had
to endure this shit for TWELVE FUCKING YEARS.

I was just kidding. But it is quite amazing to me how quickly, upon your absence, another person was found to fulfill the role of Public Enemy #1. It's like, if even a day goes by without an argument, it's a wasted day...or something. If even the innocuous comments Curtis made can be the source of so much disparagement and goading, we're all pretty much fair game. My guess is, upon Curtis' absence (think he's gone for a few days) it will either revert back to you, or go over to another perennial favorite, Rick.

Sal