> Nowhere in my post does it say or suggest or
> hint at anything of the kind. You made that
> up, attributed it to me, then called me a liar.

What you wrote was very decieving - you attempted
to decieve. In context, almost every single American
company hires illegals through sub-contractors, since
we all eat food harvested by illegal aliens. But a
very small percentage of illegals are hired directly
by the companies you cited. Shemp seems to be correct.

You got caught decieving and posting a non sequitur
in an attempt mislead due to the fact that you are
an inveterate argumentative time-waster.