--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm curious to know what ordinary mortals
> feel in these SV buildings. Anybody have
> anything to report?

************

I have spent very little time in SV bldgs, but I have felt a clear
uplifting quality on entering these bldgs. I had the same sensation
when I entered the old SRM (Charlie Lutes organization in TM-ville)
bldg in W. Los Angeles, where thousands of initations had been
performed: a feeling of being lighter, a feeling of bliss and greater
self-awareness. The SRM bldg was not SV-compliant (it had north and
west entrances, but at least it did not have a south entrance), but
the experience was clear and persistent through many visits, and I am
not given to bliss-ninny mood-making -- I have had the same
experience on entering the SV bldgs in Fairfield, so I would
definitely spring for a compliant house, and plan to do so as soon as
I pay off the repair and upgrades on my aircraft.