> > Looks like Connie would need some Deep Meditation...>
> >
> The site willy links to is a pro Sai Baba propaganda site, which
means
> pro pedophile pro magic tricks site, which seems dedicated to
> slandering everyone bringing out the truth about His Sliminess like
> Connie is doing.

Information is not 'slander' when it's true, verifiable and is
referenced. And funny enough, many ex-devotees of Sathya Sai Baba
believe (even to this day) that Sathya Sai Baba does possess genuine
paranormal powers. Amusingly, they attribute these powers to a dark
force and some have claimed that Sai Baba is an astral demon (how's
that for rational)!

Let me sum up Conny's case against Sathya Sai Baba: Conny claimed he
was sexually abused from 1979 to 1983 (a period of 4 years) by Sathya
Sai Baba when he was an adult (31-34 years of age). Conny claimed
that he knew that others were being sexually abused from 1986 to 1999
(a period of 13 years) and he did absolutely nothing about it despite
being a pyschotherapist himself. In 1999, after spending "many hours"
with a deprogrammer, Conny Larsson all of a sudden recovered 39 year
old suppressed memories of being sexually abused as a child,
recovered memories that Sathya Sai Baba sexually abused him and at
the same time realized Sathya Sai Baba was a fraud and cheat. A few
months before his defection, Conny Larsson was recorded on audio
tapes crying and sobbing uncontrollably, relating utterly astounding
miracles he experienced with Sathya Sai Baba and professing his
undying devotion to him.

Funny how people are more than willing to believe Conny's unsupported
defamations against Sathya Sai Baba yet dismiss his numerous
miraculous experiences. If Conny lied about Baba's powers, who is to
say he is telling the truth now? If Conny was truthful about Baba's
powers then why does everyone completely dismiss those experiences?

Unlike other gurus, Sathya Sai Baba has never been charged with any
crime, sexual or otherwise. As a matter of fact, not even one alleged
victim has even tried to file a basic police complaint or court case
against Sai Baba in India. In all these years, there have been no
complaints from children or parents of children that Sathya Sai Baba
is a pedophile who molests children. Not even one single verifiable
grievance, complaint, record, file or anything else for that matter.

Those who discuss the very disturbing online behavior of critics of
Sathya Sai Baba (most of which is utterly obscene and profane) are
subject to vicious defamation campaigns by ex-devotes. Yet I do not
see anyone complaining about ex-devotees smear and hate campaigns. It
appears critics and skeptics are allowed to engage in whatever
behavior they choose with impunity and everyone else is held to a
different standard. This type of behavior, in layman's terms, is
called "hypocrisy".