> On May 31, 2007, at 1:58 PM, ffia1120 wrote:
>
> > Sal -- head out to the Rukmapura. Look to your left as you reach
the
> > Rukmapura. You'll see the compound sitting way back off the road.
> > There is a gravel road that leads to it. Maybe the barbed wire
fence
> > is cheaper than the chain link fence facing the main road?
>
> Got it--I'm on my way as soon as I load up the dog--she wants to see
> this too. :)
> Has to be one of the more bizarre things they've done.

God you people need to get a life. Barbed wire is often used to keep
animals in or out around farms and farmland. Cows, deer, horses,
sheep, pigs, camels. It is one strand of barbed wire and not one human
on Earth could be kept in or out by that for a second. Obviously
people like Turquoise and the other loonies here would get withdrawel
symptoms if they stepped foot into the countryside and went near a
farm or a mountain to find out how the real world actually functions.

OffWorld