--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, it basically boils down to one guru who isn't qualified to be a
> guru lashing out at another guru because he isn't qualified to be a
> guru. Indian spiritual politics... gotta love it!

Are we about to step into nonsense here because if so it is going to
be very short lived from this side.

Go ahead and list the basis for claim that Swami G is not a Guru if
you like, then maybe there will be a response. Keep in mind my comment
in an earlier post, if it is thought that a post  coming from Swami G
will be of no value, most likely there is not going to be one. I
haven't seen it happen too often but I have seen it.

You can see Swami G tell of her journey and how it is that she became
a Guru in one of the 13 youtube videos under the search of Guruswamig

Tanmay