--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > >  it just shows what
> > >
> > > Were you on Purusha in India at that time - if so, from what
> country ?
> >
> > Not in 1993, I was off from Nov. 1988. I was in India with Purusha in
> > 1986, being mostly in Vlodrop, from Germany
>
> Then we know each other :-) You were in Boppard also ?

I am not sure. No, I was in Boppard on Purusha prep 1 time, but then
didn't join, had doubts, left, returned to the movement but was
directed to Rheinweiler, and soon after saw Mother Meera first time
(1982); I stayed in the movement and joined Purusha with Meru press.
In fact we were the first to move to Vlodrop and set it up.