> In a message dated 7/1/2007 4:20:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> > Fairfieild is the second wave of expansion and flexibility in
regards  to
> different teachings and a home for those who have tried so hard to
work with
> the TMO but were rejected because of a need to control other
people's spiritual
>  evolution. Fairfield will continue to be an ever expanding vision
of what
> MMY  could have had if he was more open minded. I believe Bevan
Morris is also
> responsible for the very closed minded approach to India's
philosophies. Many
> meditators have walked away feeling forgotten because of the narrow
focus of
> recruiting more Sidha's. The quick fix mentality for world peace
has
> backfired  on the TMO and all they have left is MMY. The question
comes soon. WHAT
> WILL  THEY DO WITHOUT HIM? I think the TMO gets more
> conservative and hundreds if not thousands move more in the
direction of
> Fairfield Iowa (downtown) and less
> interested in MUM or Vedic City. Jai Guru Deva. Lsoma.

I doubdt very much that MIU or Vedic City will be found in Fairfield
in the future. The town will be left to itself and the anarchists who
will be more than happy to have Domes as partyplaces, if it is not
torn down - which is my prediction. I'm sure Curtis will be more than
happy to arrange the first "rudraksha on condom" party there
convinced that that would be a sign that 200% of life finally is
achieved.

The first sign of Fairfields future came when Maharishi move
MD/Purusha out. That they are now back, sort of, is only temporarily.