--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> I don't know where to start with your plethora of rhetorical
> questions.

They are interesting questions, IMO. But I like to play with
perspectives, logic and nuances of semantics. You probably are wired
differently and don't find such interesting. No harm, now foul. (I
have been reading about different personality types and the research
indicating different neural pathways for different types).

> I am perfectly comfortable to let you answer every one of
> them by yourself.:-)

They are interesting questions, IMO. But I like to play with
perspectives, logic and nuances of semantics. You probably are wired
differently and don't find such interesting. No harm, now foul. (I
have been reading about different personality types and the research
indicating different neural pathways for different types).

I am glad you are comfortable.