--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <rorygoff@> wrote:
> > I think this may be due to states of consciousness' being
temporarily
> > attained via external means, rather than fully understood in
terms of
> > the Self, which is beyond the various states. I have noticed
> > enhancements of love, forgiveness, compassion, morality etc. as a
> > result of more and more of my particles' dissolving into us --
> > my "play" is quite serious :-) -- so that *I* am pleased with me
even
> > if you may not be, as you intimate below :-)
>
> I am certainly not unpleased with you. Your posts and View is at
times
> entertaining, at times stimulating new thoughts and perspectives "in
> this cage". And I wish you the best with your particles an wholeness
(s).

Thank you :-) To clarify, by "pleased with me" I mean "pleased
(beyond words) with my bodymind," which is to say, with the Universe
I uphold -- which also includes my understanding of You :-)

> But for me, it simply is not sufficiently impressive or appealing
> enough for me to gallop down what ever path would yield such.

No, it is imperative to find and follow your own path, of course, and
to be true to your own goals -- how else can Self unfold itSelf to
itSelf? :-)

> And if you find improvments in your life, then wonderful. And if
those
> around you enjoy that improvement in you, then even more wonderful.

It appears to be mutual, yes :-)

*L*L*L*