> Bottom line: Barry's oft-told tales have a tendency
> to, shall we say, "evolve," depending on whose ox he's
> attempting to gore at the time.
>
> Of course, we never know what convenient variations
> from reality may have affected the tales he tells
> only once...

 The Movement has been full of lunatics. For example, who knows what
serious mischief WYMS would have gotten into if Maharishi did not take
them under his wings. Almost all of them had high level nazi fathers or
close relatives BTW.
Now this turqey/barry/whatever character obviously is lying his brains
out, but then again "standing at the door" didn't require much of a
brain.
Can anyone confirm that he was doing this ? Someone who actually saw
him, not just listened to his creative bragging ? ;-)