--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bronte Baxter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>   This is an interesting post. snip
It's about kundulini. What are you supposed to do with it?

You're going to get a flood of responses.  Let me say, I was one who
fervently prayed for "enlightenment" in the early days..  And I think
one consequence of this was that I got what I understand to be
a "premature awakening of kundalini".  The result has been a certain
discomfort which has lasted about 25 years.  This discomfort takes the
form of energy crashing around in my body, usually in the chest or
mouth area.  When I am balanced this energy flows smoothly.  And when
I am out of balance the enegy flow is disrupted, or impeded.  When
things are balanced the feeling is one of grace, and I feel I am in
sync with my "Divine Mother", and I seem to operate on a more quantum
mechanical level.  BTW, I think that's what "enlightenment" is -
operating on the quantum level, as opposed to a Newtonian level.
That's my story. There's plenty more, but that's the nutshell version.

lurk