On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:

> On Sat, 2003-12-06 at 20:07, Sam Baran wrote:

> > Moreover, Farsi is
> > the name used by the Iranian government.
>
> No, "Persian" is the name used by the Iranian government.

I assume he does not differentiate between the language he is
speaking.  I assume he is talking about the fact that in Iran
everyone says "faarsi".  Someone mailed me the other day about
the same issue, after /me explaining to him, he confessed that he
never knew that Farsi and Persian are the same word in two
different languages.  I assume he's yet another American Born
Confused Iranian (ABCI).

-- Official Flamer

> > Bejan Baran
>
> Just curious: Is your name "Sam" or "Bejan"? Your signature is
> contradicting your "From:" line.

Yet another proof for my claim above.