Hi Nycholas and all Faust users. Happy new year and projects to all of you !

Anyone have any idea how can I see the MIDI messages played in real time
> from a DAW or from Sibelius?

MIDI Yoke <http://www.midiox.com/index.htm?http://www.midiox.com/myoke.htm>
and MIDI-OX <http://www.midiox.com/> will do the trick. If you're not on
windows or don't want to stuggle to make it work on osx or linux, you
should take a look at MidiPipe
<http://www.subtlesoft.square7.net/MidiPipe.html>.

All the best,

Thomas CIPIERRE