Hi,

is there any plan for FAUST to comply with MIDI specifications for Multidimensional Polyphonic Expression (aka MPE) <http://expressiveness.org/2015/04/24/midi-specifications-for-multidimensional-polyphonic-expression-mpe> ? Sorry if it has already been mentionned, as I didn't follow up this whole thread, the release of Max7.2 implementing MPE made me think of it, and I just thought it was worth mentionning it here.

-Vincent