Maturity, the mythical concept wherein women think men will change over time as they do...
On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Raymond E. Feist <[email protected]> wrote: > > On May 21, 2012, at 9:29 PM, Jonathan Freeman wrote: > >> Ray- >> >> I was wondering where you attribute the quote you have mentioned a number of >> times: "Youth is fleeting but immaturity lasts a lifetime." >> >> Thank you. >> >> Jonathan > > > That one comes from my ex-wife, Kathlyn Starbuck. > > Best, R.E.F. > ---- > www.crydee.com > > Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by > stupidity. > > > > > > > -- Nick A "You know what I wish? I wish that all the scum of the world had but a single throat, and I had my hands about it..." Rorschach, 1975 "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759 "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them." Bill Vaughan "The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
