Great advice Ray! The only thing I would add is, when you wake up in the 
morning ask yourself this, what can I do today to make the "person I 
married/person I'm with" life better? Such a simple thing, yet easy to forget 
in the hussle and bussle of life! 

Good luck Drago!

Shells:)


   
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: "Raymond E. Feist" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 13:48:00 
To: feistfans-l<[email protected]>
Reply-To: "feistfans-l" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Quick List Question


On May 23, 2012, at 12:12 PM, Tony Joyce wrote:

> On 22/05/2012 8:27 PM, Raymond E. Feist wrote:
>> On May 22, 2012, at 11:32 AM, Nick Andrews wrote:
>> 
>>> Maturity, the mythical concept wherein women think men will change
>>> over time as they do...
>> 
>> A-yep.  Worst mistake a woman makes is to marry a man and think he's going 
>> to change; worst mistake a man makes is to marry a woman and think she's 
>> never going to change.
>> 
>> A man MIGHT change and a woman MIGHT remain constant over time, but the odds 
>> are  agin' it.
>> 
>> Best, R.E.F.
>> ----
>> www.crydee.com
>> 
>> Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by 
>> stupidity.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
> Oh boy, I'm getting married on 9th June :P
> 
> Cheers guys :)
> 
> - Drago
> 

Hey, congratulations.  

No earth-shattering advice but a general rule of thumb.  Make the relationship 
more important than yourselves.  When you get into that space where you start 
thinking, "Hey what about what I want?" ask yourself if what you want is good 
for the relationship.  Sometimes standing your ground in a disagreement is the 
right choice.  Sometimes just giving in is the right choice.  But always put 
"us" first.

Best, R.E.F.

----
www.crydee.com

Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by 
stupidity.







Reply via email to