Del, I'm so sorry about Effie's passing, you and your husband must be missing her so much.  Didn't you say she used to sleep with you at night?  We're so blessed to know and love them, it's never long enough.  I hope it gives you some comfort to know that because of you she lived and loved better and longer than she would have without you.  Thank you for all you do for so many.
Nina

Del Daniels wrote:
Effie left us this morning and my friend, Liz, who passed away last week, is taking care of her in heaven.  The pain from the growing mass against her spine took away her quality of life.  It was awfully hard.  It IS hard.  You understand, we continue to look at their favorite places and those places are empty ... and I cry for her.  My heart is broken.

Thank you everyone for support and feedback.  Without these groups, she would never have lived this long or this well.

Del
>^.^<
Spay/Neuter Your Pet PLEASE
Adopt a Shelter Pet