From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 10:59 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: New cat litter will detect illness in cats

Cherie,
$10 for 2lbs?  There goes the budget!  I buy Jonny Cat at Costco ($9 for 50lbs) and add baking soda (also bought in the jumbo economy size) and Feline Pine.  The Jonny Cat is cheap enough that I don't have to conserve litter when cleaning the boxes and sprinkling baking soda and Feline Pine in work on the odor control.

Cherie A Gabbert wrote:
Can you let me know what you think of it? I am not sure if it can be used all the time, and if it has odor control? but right now I pay $10.00 for 21lbs and I use 3 of those a week...it all adds up
Cherie

Barbara Lowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
there's a website for the litter
35 lbs for 14.95 and if you order two of anything,it's free shipping(click on the free shipping banner for more info).
i might order it as have had problems in the past but since i put them all on vit C and E and coq10 -10, i've had no problems--knock on wood or as my husband says, knock on the kitty's head.(they all love him...go figure...)
barbara