Thanks for asking, yes Sugar is growing she is now 2.7lbs and Sprinkles seems to have gotten over her supposed "rignworm" incident...if you ask me I think she got hurt and the gal I got her from decided telling me she had ringworm might be better, the gal said her son has "accidently" killed two kitties before, I am just glad to have her here. Candy (the himmie), Sugar and Sprinkles all play wonderfully together, Tigger is still a little B**CH but girls will be girls ;-)). Amber is hanging in there she fluctuates on her weight alot and when she is not on the Interferon she does not play as much, Cleo and Wassi are two peas in a pod...and my two new babies are going to be coming in a week or two, so I am excited about that....Again thanks for asking ;-))
Cherie

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thank you darlin',
How's the growing menagerie at your house doing? Have the newbies
settled in?
Nina