Steve, if you can't do chemo I would at least do strong steroid shots, which
can shrink lymphoma tumors and make them feel good for up to a few months. I
would ask for a combined dexamethasone and depomedrol shot. I was away all
weekend and so just saw your emails or I would have written earlier.  These
steroids are the best thing to do for lymphoma if you can not do chemo, and I
would
do them in a second.
Michelle