Thanks Shelia,
I am happy that your kitties lived a long life with the felv in the bone marrow. I am really amazed. I hope & pray that Tom will have a long happy life.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Barbara,
   I have several Felv cats, some as old as 14 yrs. One of my kitties 12 yrs was diagnosed with the bad kind in the bone marrow. He is happy and healthy and a joy to have in my life. The babies are so glad to have a home and people to love them that they just give you there best. Maybe your vet is not up on all the new research with Felv. I know they can live long happy lives if given the chance. The ones that don't make it that long pack a lot of living in the time they have, and every minute I have with them is precious. Besides there is no guarantee that any of our babies want develop some life threatening problems. Good Luck with finding him a home that will understand and cherish him.               Sheila

Do you Yahoo!?