TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

in terms of these little ones you're trying to save and rehome, every state has a yahoogroup dedicated to rescue-type work: marylandanimalrescue, delawareanimalrescue, etc..... from there you ought to be able to access other groups who can help. also, have you contacted alleycat.org (alleycatallies) to see if they have any suggestions? or snapus.org (spay neuter assistance program) for help with that?

Its been my experience that rescue groups are over-burdened as it is...and I've been a part of too many in the past, to trust how finances and even sometimes animals, are handled...even with the best intentioned...so I tend to stay as far away from such groups as possible.  However....the snapus looks promising...maybe they could help with some snap certificates.  I'll check it out.  Thanks.