Boy!  I bet he was glad to be home!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Barbara Baass
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 12:29 PM
To:
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: for
Barbara (Baass) re unsubscribe

IYes, it is amazing. that is the most lame excuse I ever heard. I made sure that I told them to bring Tom back to me if it didn't work out and that I would call and check on him in a couple days and drop by to see him once in awhile. He was a little stressed when he came back. He was really hungry and thirsty. I felt bad about that. The people came in the yard and i told them to open the carrier, he will go in the house. They opened it and Tom couldn't get in  the house fast enough.

Barbara

Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You know—the reason they brought him back really doesn’t matter—people come up with all sorts of crazy reasons.  The good news is that they brought him back to you—sometimes people don’t want to ‘face the music’ & just bring the animal to the local shelter….