From: Nina
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: for Barbara (Baass) re: going out of town

Terri,
Do I have this right?  You are married to your sister's husband's brother?  Do you happen to be sets of twins as well?
Nina

Terri Brown wrote:
When we go out of town, my four furchildren are looked after by their Aunt Ellie (my sister) and Uncle Rocky (my husband's brother).  We never leave them for more than 4 days at a time.  They stay here so that they don't get stressed out.

You have more than me -- most of mine are angel babies....

=^..^= Terri, Salome', Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, and 5 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth and Alec =^..^=