Hi Michelle,
I second what Kerry said, when Bailey got his teeth pulled he was pretty quite for a couple of days and he didn't eat very much he tried but it was obviouls his mouth was sore. He had a pain patch and liquid pain meds besides. It took a good 5 days or so before you could see his mouth wasn't as sore anymore. I kept a close eye on him to make sure he was eating some and after the 5 days he was pretty much back to normal. I did give him baby food for the first couple of days because that is something he likes and I figured it would be easy to lap up, and as I said he did try to eat his regular cat food just not very enthusiastically. Prayers for Gingers mouth to start feeling better soon.

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com