Is this the test that Dr. Plechnner suggest or is this something else?
If so, much cheaper than what the book says - huh?

Hideyo

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Belinda Sauro
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 9:22 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Help

   I had Bailey and Joey tested with this special test, the lab charges
$120.00 per cat and my vet added $60.00 per cat, so I paid $180.00 per
test, I was a bit shocked but we did find out that both of them are very

low on cortisiod, and some other things.  That's one of the reasons I
switching to homemade food and they are both on low doses of pred to try

and get their cortisiod up to normal levels, I need to retest just
haven't been able to yet.  I think a restest is $70.00 or 80.00 per
test.

There are only 5 or 6 labs capable of doing the test, guess that's why
it is so expensive.

--
 Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com